Our Top 5 Restaurant Picks
Looking for some great eats while in town? We have our top five picks of restaurants in the area for you to try.
- Mariscos Los Arcos – This authentic Mexican style seafood restaurant leaves you thinking you were in Baja Mexico. Featuring seafood mixed with the most amazing Mexican dishes around you will fall in love with this place. Located inside a shopping mall, you wouldn’t guess it to be a number one pick for places to eat.
- Onjon Pizza Plus – Another hidden gem and considered to be the best pizza in the valley, this is one place you don’t want to miss. With perfection in everything from the sauce to the dough, you will blow off Dominos or Pappa John’s after visiting here. Made to order every time, your pizza is always hot and fresh.
- Jasmine Thai Cuisine – So many Thai restaurants, how do you choose? This is hands down the best Thai in the valley. Not only are their dishes unbelievably tasty but the prices are out of this world. Service is quick and you will leave stuffed to the max with some of the best tasting, most authentic Thai food around.
- White Rabbit Fusion Café – Many are surprised to see that the famous food truck actually has a restaurant. If you have never tried Filipino cuisine, now is the time. A popular place among many locals, once you visit you will understand why. Stop in and try something new and daring, we promise you will love it!
- Johnny Pacific – A mix of Latin American and Caribbean style food. An interesting mix that results in amazing flavor. Tucked away in a non-descript plaza this funky garage style restaurant has the locals hooked. With every type of empanada you can imagine the food quality is superb. Leave room for flan, you will be happy you did!